PROJECT TITLE: FYIP 5 OIL WELLS COMPLETION REMAINING WORKS.
LOCATION: CLUSTER 52A – FORCADOS ESTUARY OFFSHORE OIL FIELD
VESSELS DEPLOYED: –
SEWOPS: MV Tiger Shark
MV Whisky Star IV
Emergency Response Vessel: MV Thethis
Security Vessel: MV Rhema Star
Crew Boat: MV Joetek Azaebi
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Engineering analysis and design
- Fabrication, NDT and installation of all topside piping spools
- Conversion of all actuated choke valves to manual valves.
- Replacement of dummy or missing spools topsides with actual spools as per AFC.
- Replacement of corroded and missing bolts, nuts with PTFE coated bolts and nuts.
- Grit blasting and painting of the entire cluster structures.
- Bulklineline flooding of 8” line from North Bank Flowstation to Cluster 52A.
- Fabrication, NDT, and installation of #1 8” bulkline riser subsea and hookup to existing topside piping.
- Diving operations for dredging, installation of smart flange, and pipeline alignment subsea.
- Installation of sand bags to reduce pipeline free span subsea.
DIVING SUPPORT: Subtech Offshore Services Nigeria Ltd
(James Fisher Subtech Group)
SMART FLANGE CONNECTORS SUPPLIER: Oceaneering/Craymond Nigeria Limited
DURATION: 2.5 Months