PROJECT TITLE: BONNY EMERGENCY RESPONSE SYSTEM PROJECT
LOCATION: BONNY OIL AND GAS TERMINAL, BONNY
VESSELS DEPLOYED: –
Tug boats: MV LOLO I
Ramp barges: STRIDES B2
MV IBHADE 1
SCOPE OF WORK:-
- Fabrication and installation of of 20’’ pipeline – 1000m fire line
- Unbolting of existing/ bolting of newly installed line
- Hydro testing of newly welded 20’’ line (1000m) long.
- Excavation work / In-situ construction of concrete supports.
- By-passing of 48’’ line through a rupture disc to the 20’’ line.
- Hook up newly installed line to tank
DURATION: 10 months