PROJECT TITLE: FYIP 5 OIL WELLS COMPLETION WORKS.
LOCATION: CLUSTER JB – FORCADOS ESTUARY OFFSHORE OIL FIELD
SEWOPS: MV Tiger Shark
MV Whisky Star IV
Emergency Response Vessel: MV Thethis
Security Vessel: MV Rhema Star
Crew Boat: MV Joetek Azaebi
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Engineering analysis and design
- Fabricate, NDT and installation of all top side piping spools
- Conversion of all actuated choke valves to manual valves.
- Replacement of dummy or missing spools topsides with actual spools as per AFC.
- Replacement of corroded and missing bolts, nuts with PTFE coated bolts and nuts.
- Complete refurbishment of the entire boat landing structures
- Carried out grit blasting and painting of the entire cluster structures.
- Flooding of the lines were done prior to diving operations
- Fabricate, NDT, and install #2 of 8” bulkline subsea risers and hookup to the existing topside piping.
- Carried out diving operations for installation of smart flanges, and sandbags.
DIVING SUPPORT: Subtech Offshore Services Nigeria Ltd
(James Fisher Subtech Group)
SMART FLANGE CONNECTORS SUPPLIER: Oceaneering/Craymond Nigeria Limited
DURATION: 3 Months