PROJECT TITLE: FYIP 5 OIL WELLS COMPLETION WORKS.
LOCATION: CLUSTER 5A – FORCADOS ESTUARY OFFSHORE OIL FIELD
VESSELS DEPLOYED: –
SEWOPS: MV Tiger Shark
MV Black Jack
EMERGENCY RESPONSE VESSEL: MV Thethis
SECURITY VESSEL: MV Rhema Star
CREW BOAT: MV Joetek Azaebi
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Fabrication, NDT, and installation of all topside piping spools.
- Hook up of already installed bulkline, and #1 bulkline riser to topside.
- Conversion of all actuated choke valves to manual.
- Replacement of corroded and missing bolts, nuts with PTFE coated bolts, and nuts
- Replacement of dummy and missing spools on the topside.
- Grit blasting and painting of the entire cluster structures.
- Complete pre-commissioning and N2 inerting to 3bar.
- Subsea diving operations for the inspection of riser clamps and flanges.
DIVING SUPPORT SUBCONTRACTOR: Subtech Offshore Services Nigeria Ltd
(James Fisher Subtech Group)
SMART FLANGE CONNECTORS SUPPLIER: Oceaneering/Craymond Nigeria Ltd
DURATION: 2 Months.